On September 23, 2017, we have officially been married for 22 years! To commemorate this milestone, I'm sharing 22 facts about us that some of you may or may not already know!
1. We didn't start dating until 2 years after we met.
2. He proposed to me on a street corner in San Antonio.
3. Although our wedding was done on the super cheap (funded by us, 20 year olds with no real job yet), it was one of the most fun nights ever and people still tell us that to this day.
4. Didn't plan to honeymoon because I was still in school but my in-laws surprised us with a trip to Vegas. I had exams coming up so I studied on our honeymoon.
5. Our first dance was, "Love Will Keep Us Alive" by The Eagles
6. But he serenaded me at our wedding with, "More Than Words" by Extreme
7. Todd does most of the cooking.
8. But I do all the laundry.
9. Todd still plays acoustic gigs at local bars.
10. If you love cars, especially Porsches, follow Todd's insta @blackhorsturbo
11. I'm pretty lucky he's a pro photographer because he's my Instagram husband too.
12. I'm a Realtor
13. We have 2 sons, Blake who is 17 and Bryce who is 13.
14. We have a Havanese named Bailey who is 9. :)
15. I love yoga!
16. I hate strength training but I do it.
17. Halloween is one of our favorite holidays and we love to dress up!
18. My Dad passed away last November and my Mom is successfully fighting stage 4 lung cancer. I have one older sister and I feel very lucky to have her!
19. I'm half filipino so both my sons have filipino blood but you would never guess the younger one had any at all!
20. Todd used to play in a band full time.
21. When he got a "real job", it transferred us to Chicago and we lived there for 2 years.
22. We moved back to Houston after our first son was born.
Now that we've been married for 22 years, we aren't even together today. He's in Orlando on business and I'm home with the kids. Happy Anniversary, Todd! #thisisus!